During PCBA production, aging test is necessary. The aging test generally simulates the external humid and high-temperature environment to test the PCBA finished product, so that the functional board is subjected to the change of air temperature in a thermal aging device with temperature changes, and through the combined effects of high temperature, low temperature, high and low-temperature changes, and electric power, Expose the defects of the functional board, such as poor welding, component parameter mismatch, temperature drift and failures caused during the debugging process, so as to eliminate it, and stabilize the parameters of the non-defective functional board. Because this situation has also occurred in electronic processing factories nowadays, PCBA boards are normal when shipped, but various defects appear after a short period of use, so in fact, it is necessary to conduct PCBA board aging tests.
Then how to perform the aging test, the following is our test method, for reference only:
Prerequisite: The test should be carried out under the following environmental conditions: Temperature: 15~35℃ Relative humidity: 45%~75% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa
The aging method is generally divided into seven steps. The seven steps are:
1. Put the functional board at the ambient temperature into the heat aging equipment at the same temperature.
2. The PCBA board is in operation.
3. Then the temperature in the equipment should be reduced to the specified temperature value at a specified rate.
4. After the temperature in the equipment reaches a stable level, the PCBA board should be exposed to low temperature conditions for 2h.
5. Then the temperature inside the equipment should rise to the specified temperature at a specified rate.
6. After the temperature in the device reaches a stable level, the PCBA board should be exposed to high temperature for 2h.
7. Then the temperature inside the equipment should be reduced to room temperature at a prescribed rate.
8. Repeat 3 to 7 consecutively. Until the specified aging time, and the PCBA board is measured and recorded once according to the specified aging time.
The PCBA board should be taken out of the box after the temperature in the equipment reaches room temperature and is stable.