PCB teel mesh mainly has the following factors that will affect the quality of PCB steel mesh:
1. Production Process: We can know that the best process should be electropolishing after laser steel mesh cutting. Both chemical etching and electroforming have processes that are prone to errors such as film making, exposure, and development, and electroforming is also affected by the unevenness of the substrate.
2. The materials Used: Include PCB screen frame, wire mesh, steel sheet, adhesive glue, etc. The PCB screen frame must be able to withstand the relay of a certain program and have a good level. The screen is best to use a polyester mesh, which can maintain a stable tension for a long time. The steel sheet is best to use 304, and the matte is more conducive than the mirror to the rolling of the solder paste (glue). The adhesive must be strong enough and able to withstand certain corrosion.
3. Opening Design: The quality of the opening design has the greatest impact on the quality of the PCB stencil. The design of the opening should consider the manufacturing process, the ratio of width to thickness, area ratio, and empirical values.
4. Production Data: The completeness of production data will also affect the quality of PCB steel mesh. The more information, the better. At the same time, when data coexist, it should be clear which shall prevail. Also, generally speaking, making stencils with data files can reduce errors as much as possible.
5. How to Use: The correct printing method can maintain the quality of the stencil. On the contrary, incorrect printing methods such as excessive pressure, PCB stencil or PCB not level during printing, etc., will damage the stencil.
6. Cleaning: The solder paste (glue) is relatively easy to solidify. If it is not cleaned in time, it will block the opening of the stencil, and the next printing will be difficult. Therefore, after the PCB stencil is removed from the machine or the solder paste is not printed on the printing machine for 1 hour, it should be cleaned in time.
7. Storage: The steel mesh should be stored in a specific storage place, and should not be placed randomly, so as to avoid accidental damage to the steel mesh. At the same time, the PCB steel mesh should not be stacked together, so that it is not easy to handle and may bend the screen frame.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
Tel : +86-136-3163-3671
Fax : +86-755-2301 2705
Email : [email protected]
© 2023 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserve