High frequency board circuit board characteristics
1. Do not grind the plate before doing solder mask, otherwise the adhesion performance will be very poor, only use micro-etching potion etc. to roughen it.
2. High frequency circuit board is a special circuit board with higher electromagnetic frequency. Generally speaking, high frequency can be defined as frequency above 1GHz.
3. The impedance control requirements of the high frequency board circuit board are relatively strict, and the relative line width control is very strict, and the general tolerance is about 2%.
4. Most high-frequency circuit boards are made of polytetrafluoroethylene materials, and there will be a lot of burrs when molding with ordinary milling cutters, and special milling cutters are required.
5. Due to the special high-frequency board, the adhesion of PTH during copper sinking is not high. It is usually necessary to roughen the vias and the surface with the help of plasma processing equipment to increase the adhesion of PTH hole copper and solder mask ink.