As far as the plate is concerned, the main factors affecting the price are as follows:
1. Sheet Material: FR-4, our common double-sided and multi-layer sheet.Its price is also related to the thickness of the board and the thickness of copper and platinum in the middle of the board. FR-I, CEM-1 are our common single-sided boards. The material is different, and the price of this material is also very different from the above double-sided, multi-layer board.
2. Thickness of the sheet, and its common thickness is 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, and the thickness and price of our conventional sheets are not very different.
3. The thickness of copper and platinum will affect the price. The thickness of copper and platinum is generally divided into 18um (2/1oz), 35um (1oz), 55um (1.5oz), 70um (2oz), etc.
4. The suppliers of raw materials.
1. It depends on the circuit on the PCB. If the wire density is thin (below 4/4mm), the price will be calculated separately.
2. When there is BGA on the board, the cost will rise relatively.
3. It depends on the surface treatment process. Our common ones are spray lead tin (hot air leveling), OSP (environmental protection board), spray pure tin, tin, silver, gold, etc. The surface technology is different and the price will also be different.
4. It depends on the process standard. What we commonly use is IPC2, but some customers have higher requirements. Our common ones are IPC2, IPC3, enterprise standard, military standard, etc. The higher the standard, the price will be higher.
Every PCB sold in the PCB industry is customized by customers. Therefore, the quotation of the PCB board needs to be cost-calculated first. At the same time, it also needs to refer to the automatic layout calculation of the PCB computer, and the material utilization rate of the layout on the standard size copper clad laminate determine the comprehensive quotation.
The cost calculation of the PCB industry is the most special and complex of all industries. From cutting, pressing, forming, to FQC, packaging, and finished storage, it needs to be based on the material costs, labor costs, and manufacturing costs invested in each process, perform step-by-step accounting, and then accumulate costs in batches based on the order product number. And for different types of products, the standard rate of the process will be different. For some products such as blind and buried vias, immersion gold boards, and pressed copper seat boards, some special calculation methods must be adopted due to the particularity of the process or all materials. In the same way, the size of the drill nozzle used in the drilling process will also affect the cost of the product, which directly affects the calculation and evaluation of WIP costs and scrap costs.
In addition, pcb buyers should pay attention to that when choosing pcb board manufacturers, they cannot choose from the price point of view alone, but to compare the strength of pcb manufacturers, approximate product quotations, and service items.
XPCB Limited is a manufacturer specializing in the production of high-precision double-sided, multi-layer and impedance, blind buried vias, and thick copper circuit boards. The products cover HDI, thick copper, backplanes, rigid-flex, and buried capacitance, Golden Finger and other types of circuit boards, which can meet the needs of customers for various products.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2022 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserved