In the processing workshop of SMT chip processing, a part of bulk materials will be generated due to various reasons such as throwing materials, or separation from the original packaging when loading and unloading materials. The bulk materials processed by SMT chips are actually components. If the bulk material is not handled properly, it will affect the processing of the electronic processing plant and cause poor work. As we all know, once the pick and place machine is up and running, there are bound to be problems on the placement line. Due to various reasons, many bulk materials are produced, thrown, or originally bulk materials. Some bulk materials (such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc.) have no reuse value because they are not easily distinguishable and have little intrinsic value.
So how to deal with bulk materials in the processing workshop of SMT chip processing?
1. Classify the bulk materials according to the shape of the components, and make the material code identification, and the confirmer’s signature.
2. In the process of PCBA processing, the operator should check the material step distance before patching and when taking over the shift, and report to the line leader if there is too much bulk material abnormality.
3. When manual PCBA placement is used, the operator should omit the placement machine, and make a mark of “omit XXX” to make the state clear before the furnace. When the QC before the furnace starts to mount the first piece of bulk material, the prototype should be checked. Focus on checking the back pattern and polarity (bulk materials must be checked one by one).
4. After the furnace, QC should focus on checking whether the back pattern and polarity of the bulk material are correct for the PCBA that is pasted or written with the bulk material mark, and at the same time, the barcode of the PCBA should be scanned in the MC system for SMT small batch processing. Enter the first and last board numbers in a row.
5. One hour before get off work or when there is 100PCS left in the task list, the bulk materials generated on duty should be processed by SMT processing, confirm that the materials are used correctly, and then fill in the “SMT Small Batch Patch Processing Bulk Material Process Information Transfer Form” Line length, after the inspection is approved, notify the furnace and inspection, pre-furnace QC, post-furnace QC, and line length.
6. When using the machine for SMT placement, the operator should first check whether the back pattern of the components is consistent with the normal material, and then load the FEEDER tape, each loading cannot exceed 5, check the polarity of the material, and do a good job. logo. The operator should check with the QC before the furnace to ensure that the placement is correct. At the same time, the PCBA before the furnace should be labeled with a label for bulk materials.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2023 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserve