1. Distinguish the quality of the flex PCB from the outer
Under normal circumstances, the appearance of FPC circuit boards can be analyzed and judged through three aspects.
(1) Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the flex PCB is different from that of the standard circuit board. Customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications of their own products.
(2) Light and color.
The external circuit board is covered with ink, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright and there is less ink, the insulation board is not good.
(3) The appearance of the welding.
The circuit board has many parts. If the welding is not good, the parts are easy to fall off the circuit board, which seriously affects the welding quality of the circuit board. Careful identification and a stronger interface are often important.
2. High-quality FPC circuit boards need to meet the following requirements
(1) The electrical connection must meet the requirements
(2) The line width, line thickness, and line distance of the line meet the requirements to prevent the line from heating, breaking, and short-circuiting.
(3) The copper skin is not easy to fall off under high temperature.
(4) The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed, and it will be broken soon after being oxidized.
(5) There is no additional electromagnetic radiation;
(6) The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the housing and dislocation of the screw holes after installation. Now they are all mechanized installations, the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error of the circuit and the design should be within the allowable range.
(7) High temperature, high humidity and special resistance should also be considered.
(8) The mechanical properties of the surface must meet the installation requirements.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2023 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserve