The blanking, hole and shape processing of the printed board can all adopt the method of die punching, and the method of punching can be used for the PCB that is simple to process or the PCB that is not very demanding. It is suitable for the production of low-level and high-volume PCBs with low requirements and PCBs with low profile requirements, and its cost is low.
The single-sided paper substrate and the double-sided epoxy glass cloth substrate with non-metallized holes are usually punched with one or several molds for large production batches, many types and numbers of holes and complex shapes. Shape processing: The appearance of single-sided and double-sided printed boards in large batches is usually stamped by die. According to the size of the printed board, it can be divided into upper blanking die and falling material die.
The requirements of precision between holes and holes, and holes and shape is really high. At the same time, in order to shorten the manufacturing cycle and improve the productivity, a composite mold is used to process the holes and the shape of the single panel at the same time.
The key to processing printed boards with molds is the design and processing of molds, which require professional technical knowledge. In addition, mold installation and debugging are also very important. At present, most of the molds in PCB manufacturing plants are processed by outside factories.
Precautions for mold installation:
1. Select the punch including type, tonnage according to the punching force calculated by the mold design, the size of the mold, the closing height, etc.
2. Start the punch, check whether the clutch, brake, slider and other parts are normal, whether the operating mechanism is reliable, and there is no continuous punching phenomenon.
3. The shim under the die is generally 2 pieces, which must be ground on the grinder at the same time to ensure that the die is installed parallel and perpendicular. The leap position of the shim does not hinder the blanking and at the same time, it should be as close as possible to the center of the mold.
4. Several sets of pressure plates and T-head pressure plate screws should be prepared for corresponding use with the mold. The front end of the pressure plate cannot touch the straight wall of the lower mold. Emery cloth should be placed between the contact surfaces, and the screws must be tightened.
5. When installing the mold, pay great attention to the screws and nuts on the lower mold not to touch the upper mold (the upper mold is lowered and closed).
XPCB Limited is a manufacturer specializing in the production of high-precision double-sided, multilayer and impedance, blind buried vias, thick copper circuit boards, products covering HDI, thick copper, backplanes, rigid-flex combined, buried capacitance and buried resistance, Golden Finger and other types of circuit boards, which can meet the needs of customers for various products.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2022 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserved