SMT Processing Machine Welding
With the mass production of electronic products, the method of manually soldering the pin solder joints on the PCB board with a soldering iron tool can no longer meet the market requirements, production efficiency and product quality. As a result, semi-automatic/automatic mass soldering equipment and fully automatic welding machines were gradually invented. Fully automatic welding machines first appeared in Japan as the main production equipment for black and white/color TV sets. Introduced into China in the 1980s, there have been dip soldering machines, single wave soldering machines and so on. In the mid-1980s, the SMT technology of starting and inserting mixed assembly developed rapidly, and double wave soldering machines appeared again. In terms of soldering technology, these dip soldering, single-wave soldering, double-wave soldering, etc. are all flow soldering (Flow Soldering), where the molten liquid solder and the workpiece to be welded move relative to each other and make it wet to achieve soldering.
Compared with manual patch welding technology, automatic flow welding technology obviously has the following advantages: save power, save manpower, improve efficiency, reduce costs, improve appearance quality and reliability, overcome human influence factors, and can be completed manually. work. The automatic soldering machine is used with various tooling and fixtures, which can effectively meet your different welding requirements for the processed circuit PCB and parts.
SMT Patch Manual Welding
During manual welding, an experienced welder can adjust the position, posture, and walking speed of the welding torch according to the actual weld position observed by his eyes to adapt to the changes in the welding point and welding track. Therefore, the job of the welder is Jobs with certain technical content. However, the manual patch welding process is limited by the operator’s skill level. The welding skills and speed of welders are uneven, and emotional fluctuations are affected by certain factors. The welding quality and output of products every day are affected accordingly.
The Advantages of Manual Placement Compared to High-Speed Placement Machines
1. Manual placement is more flexible, suitable for small batch sample placement needs, and the completion time is relatively short.
2. There is no need for tray loading, just loose materials, and some materials can be purchased loosely on the market.
3. There is no throwing situation of high-speed placement machine, generally there is no need to prepare additional materials, and there is no additional engineering cost or start-up cost.
4. At the end of manual welding, a magnifying glass is used to inspect all the products.
5. The visual alignment system BGA welding table is used for welding, which can fully guarantee the welding quality of BGA.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2022 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserved