- After the first piece of inspection, whether it is qualified or not, it should be approved by a full-time inspector. The inspector shall put the required mark on the first product that passes the inspection and keep it until the processing of the class or batch of products is completed (all first pieces) Samples of the product must be retained for subsequent product comparison to see if the process has changed, and mark “√” with a marker to show that it has passed the first article inspection).
3. The purpose of the first article inspection:
- The first inspection is to find the factors that affect the quality of the product as early as possible in the production process, and to prevent batch defects or scrap.
- The first product can enter the formal production after passing the inspection, mainly to prevent the occurrence of batches of unqualified products.
- The first piece inspection in the production process is mainly to prevent products from being out of tolerance, repairing and scrapping in batches. It is a means to control the production of products in advance, and is an important method of product process quality control, and is an enterprise guarantee Product quality, an effective and indispensable method to improve economic efficiency.
- Long-term practical experience has proved that the first inspection system is an effective measure to detect problems as early as possible and prevent products from being scrapped in batches. Through the first article inspection, it can be found that there are systemic causes such as severe wear and tear of tooling and fixtures or installation and positioning errors, poor accuracy of measuring instruments, misreading of drawings, feeding or formula errors, etc., so that corrective or improvement measures can be taken to prevent batch failures. Qualified products occur.
As a professional FPC soft board manufacturer, XPCB Limited is so honored to have worked together with many of you. At XPCB Limited we are always more than ready to assist our new customers in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.