The post-processing work of PCB design is very complicated. So, what are the work steps of PCB design?
- DRC examination（designing rules examination）: Through Checklist and Report, avoiding major design defects such as open circuits and short circuits. Follow the PCB design quality control process and methods during examination.
- DFM examination: After the PCB design, whether it is the processing of the bare board or the support board, it is necessary to check the processing-related design with the help of related examination tool software or Checklist.
- ICT design: Some PCB boards will be done ICT testing during mass production. Such PCB boards need to add ICT test points during the design .
- Silk-screen adjustment: Clear and accurate silk-screen design can improve the convenience and accuracy of subsequent testing, assembly and processing of circuit boards.
- Drill layer labeling: The information labeling on the Drill layer is the processing requirements drawings provided to the PCB factory for PE, which needs to follow the industry specifications to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the processing .
- PCB design file output: The final file of PCB design needs to be output as different types of packaging files for testing and processing.