XPCB Limited recently encountered the problem of component tilting when doing SMT chip processing for customers. The situation is as shown in the picture. This component is soldered and obviously not attached to the board. Generally, XPCB Limited is required for workers to deal with it manually in this situation.
XPCB Limited often encounters this situation when doing SMT patch proofing. Many customers are processing materials, but most of the proofing customers are not particularly strict in controlling the components, so it is easy to have problems with individual components. In general, when the components are tilted, XPCB Limited will check the following points:
1. Check whether the PCB is deformed.
2. Whether the parameters such as IC thickness and mounting pressure are normal.
3. Whether the support pin setting of the SMT placement machine is appropriate.
4. Whether the suction position is in the center of the component.
5. Whether the Tray Feeder where the IC is placed is normal.
6. Whether the parameter setting of the reflow oven meets the requirements.
7. Whether the storage environment of the components meets the requirements, including temperature and humidity requirements.
If it is a component problem, we will truthfully report it to the customer and help them to select component suppliers. XPCB Limited insists on providing customers with the best service.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2023 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserve