When we get a PCB board, if we have no other testing tools, how to quickly judge the quality of the PCB board? Next, we will introduce the method to quickly judge the quality of PCB board without the help of tools.
Determination method of PCB board quality
- The dimensions and thickness of PCB board must be consistent with the specified external dimensions and thickness without deviation. The surface of the circuit board is free of defects, deformation, shedding, scratches, open circuit, short circuit, oxidation white, yellow, unclean or too many etching marks, no dirt, copper particles and other impurities.
- Ink covering layer uniform, bright, no shedding, scratch, copper dew, deviation, printing plate and other phenomena.
- Signs and letters in screen printing are clear, without omission and blurring, inversion, deviation and other bad phenomena.
- Carbon film shall not have defects, deviation, short circuit, open circuit, reverse printing and other phenomena.
- PCB bottom plate forming, no leakage, deviation, hole collapse, cutting edge, plug hole, beer burst, beer reaction, crushing and other phenomena.
- Whether the edge of PCB is smooth or not. If it is a V-shaped cutting process, attention should be paid to whether the V-shaped cutting groove leads to wire break and whether the two sides are symmetrical.
Usually through these 6 points, you can quickly judge the quality of PCB board.