When considering the performance characteristics of the printed circuit board PCB substrate, the mechanical properties (especially how the material should be performed during thermal cycling/soldering operations) and the electrical properties related to the material should be considered. These are generally considered to be the most common factors for selecting standard products.
· CTE-Z axis (Coefficient of Thermal Expansion): This is an index to measure the degree of expansion of the substrate when heated. It is measured as PPM/°C (before and after Tg) and% within a certain temperature range.
· Td (Decomposition Temperature): This is the temperature at which the weight of the printed circuit board PCB material changes by 5%. This parameter determines the thermal viability of the material.
· Tg (Glass Transition Temperature): The temperature at which a material ceases to function, such as a rigid material, which begins to behave like plastic/softer.
· T260 (Delamination Time): This is the time required for the substrate to delamination at a temperature of 260°C. · T288 (delamination time): This is the time required for the substrate to delaminate at a temperature of 288 degrees Celsius.
· Dk (Dielectric Constant): The ratio of the capacitance using this material as a dielectric to a similar capacitor with a vacuum as its dielectric.
· CTI (Comparative Tracking Index): A measure of the electrical breakdown characteristics of the insulated printed circuit board PCB material. It is used for the electrical safety assessment of electrical equipment.
As a professional FPC soft board manufacturer, XPCB Limited is so honored to have worked together with many of you. At XPCB Limited we are always more than ready to assist our new customers in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2022 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserved