1. Does the thickness of the copper foil determine the service life of the lamp beads?
Answer: The thickness of the copper foil will affect the thermal conductivity of the aluminum substrate and directly affect its service life.
2. Why do we need to drill so many small holes?
Answer: Those are vias, which are used to connect the electrical signals of one layer to another layer.
3. What is the temperature of the soldering iron when soldering?
Answer: Generally, it is about 200~300 degrees. The specific adjustment is adjusted according to the size of the solder joints and the thickness of the solder wire.
4. What happens if the aluminum substrate sheet is not filmed?
Answer: It will be easily scratched, and the potion will be easily oxidized, which is also related to the manufacturing process. The production process is also different.
5. Is there a way to solder the LED lamp beads on the aluminum substrate by hand soldering?
Answer: The most commonly used method is to use a heating table to heat on the aluminum substrate. When the tin is melted, the unnecessary lamp beads can be removed.
6. What does “is” mean on the circuit board?
Answer: “is” on the circuit board should be a stand-alone centrifugal switch mode.
7. R+.R-. in the circuit board. What does L+.L- mean?
Answer: 1) R is the abbreviation of right, which generally means right channel, “+” means positive output (or input), “-” means negative output (or input).
2) L is the abbreviation of left, which generally means the left channel. Similarly, “+” means positive output (or input), and “-” means negative output (or input).
8. What are the processes of the circuit board?
Answer: From the process points, it can be divided into high precision circuit board, impedance circuit board, buried blind hole circuit board, gold finger circuit board, gold-plated circuit board, spray tin circuit board, thick copper circuit board, rigid-flex circuit board, flexible printed circuit board, single-sided circuit board, double-sided circuit board.
9. What kind of circuit board is used for the main board of the switch? Double-sided? Or multiple layers?
Answer: They are all printed circuit boards. In order to save costs, a four-layer board is generally used. A six-layer board is better, and the middle signal layer and auxiliary power layer are added. I heard that there are eight floors, but I haven’t seen it.
10. Who knows the laminating process of multilayer pcb circuit boards?
Answer: Refers to a printed circuit board made of three or more conductive pattern layers and insulating materials alternately laminated and bonded together. The pressing board is to use a prepreg to connect the outer layer of copper foil and the inner layer, and between the inner layer and the inner layer to form a whole to become a multilayer board. Using the characteristics of the prepreg, it melts at a certain temperature and becomes a liquid filling the pattern space to form an insulating layer. Then it is further heated and gradually solidified to form a stable insulating material. At the same time, each circuit and each layer is connected into a whole multi-layer board.
XPCB Limited is a manufacturer specializing in the production of high-precision double-sided, multi-layer and impedance, blind buried vias, thick copper circuit boards, and its products cover HDI, thick copper, backplanes, rigid-flex combined, buried capacitance and buried resistance, Golden Finger and other types of circuit boards, which can meet the needs of customers for various products.
XPCB Limited is a premium PCB & PCBA manufacturer based in China.
We specialize in multilayer flexible circuits, rigid-flex PCB, HDI PCB, and Rogers PCB.
Quick-turn PCB prototyping is our specialty. Demanding project is our advantage.
© 2022 - XPCB Limited All Right Reserved